Roar Expansive Cement
CEMENTO EXPANSIVO ROAR (CER) is a demolition agent, an expansive demolition agent, used without incident and with excellent results by thousands of career owners, contractors and owners around the world. ROAR EXPANSIVE CEMENT (CER) is used to break, cut and demolish stone and concrete, avoiding excessive waste of materials.
When explosives can not be used for reasons security is an ideal alternative especially in situations where buildings and surrounding structures for these are not affected by shock waves, projections and dust that could cause explosions EXPANDING ROAR of cement mixed with cold water (in summer never above 12 degrees) and reacts chemically causing a large expansive tension. More than 8,000 tons are enough to demolish any type of stone.
EXPANDING ROAR CEMENT does not produce vibración product not RUIDOS HAMMER does not produce EXPLOSIONS does not produce GASES, does not produceSPARKS does not produce POLLUTION.
ROAR EXPANSIVE CEMENT is the alternative to conventional explosives, and Picadoras machines are safer and, in many cases, less expensive..
A secure technology:
Engineers and architects are increasingly demanding this SAFE technology in places where explosives cannot be used.
No noise or vibrations:
Hydraulic hammers or “pica pica” often cannot access the cutting site, produce annoying vibrations and are a slower and less economical method than ROAR expansive cement.
The higher the hardness of the stone, the more economical it is to break with expansive cement than with pneumatic hammers or chippers. The latter are left to clean and clear debris.
HOW TO USE ROAR MINORT EXPANSIVE CEMENT
1 – Drill (with hammer or drilling machine)
Holes must be drilled to allow a free face for the ROAR EXPANSIVE CEMENT to push through. For example, drilling at a 45º angle on a flat surface will push it up, but drilling straight down may not allow any pressure relief.
BREAK DESIGN REFERENCE TABLE (unit: cm)
|Element to break
|Distance between holes
|Linear distance between holes
2 – Mix and Fill
- It should be thoroughly mixed with clean, cold water before use , in a proportion of 30% of the total weight.
- Put the necessary amount of water, 1.5 – 1.7 liters of water for each 5 Kg bag of cement , in a long container and then gradually add the powder to the water, stirring at all times to obtain a smooth mixture without lumps.
- Make sure there is no water or debris in the holes or use a pressurized air hose to clean them.
- Mix well and pour the contents into the holes carefully to avoid bubbles forming in the holes.
- Pour the mixture into the holes gently so that no air bubbles form inside the holes.
- IMPORTANT: The mixture must be poured within five minutes after mixing with water.
In summer , the best time to use ROAR EXPANSIVE CEMENT is in the morning when the temperature of the material is low. High material temperature can cause a burst. Cover the holes to avoid direct sunlight. For example using a tarp. You can put some ice in the water and then mix it with ROAR EXPANSIVE CEMENT.
For best results , it is important to take into account the air and temperature of the material. The temperature of the material is the temperature inside the stone or cement, which may be different from the temperature of the air. DO NOT GUESS , use a thermometer to know the temperature of the hole.
ROAR EXPANSIVE CEMENT APPLICATION EXAMPLES
We present different examples of how Roar expansive cement works.
- Urban Clearings (attached to formwork)
- In quarries: Clean cuts, without debris, without microcracks and economical
- Available for industrial use and for private plots
- Clean cuts along the perforation line
- Waiting a few hours the first cracks appear
- Final result, safe cuts